Professional Speaker, Revenue Accelerator, Author ~ specializing in working with those who feel they have “hit the wall” when it comes to personal or professional growth. – Signature Systems include the Revenue Up: From Sluggish to Sensational Sales Program – “Helps established owner-operators of service-based businesses overcome sluggish revenues and achieve consistent cash flow by stimulating sales, inspiring teamwork & upleveling customer service using the 5-Step “Donnatize to Monetize” process.”
“In corporate America, I helped companies make a lot of money, but like so many others, I found myself totally miserable in that environment. Now, I help people learn what I had to learn – how to clarify what is needed to build an enjoyable and profitable career, whether as a business owner, an employee, or combination of the two. Everyone wants to be valued, appreciated and respected, but there are specific things that you must do to get there.”
Author of: You Lost Me @ Hello: Actionable Principles That Move You Beyond Networking – Creating The 8th Day & The 25th Hour and more ….
Dr. George C. Fraser is Chairman & CEO of FraserNet, Inc; a company he founded almost 30 years ago.The Fraser Net brand has power & prestige. It is a global leadership network committed to economic development through education, training & empowerment for Black people.
- Twenty-nine years of business service to the African-American market.
- Over $650 million in business obtained by members & partners of FraserNet since 1987.
- The #1 Network for Black professionals worldwide.
- Reaches over 1 million Black professionals & business owners per year.
- Nearly 61,000 influential members who influence 20 million people.
- Thousands of jobs secured for our members through FraserNet contacts & resources.
- PowerNetworking (R) The On-line Magazine: Keeping You In The Loop
- Produces the Powernetworking (R) Conference, America’s largest Black networking training conference annually.
Boss stands for “Bringing Out Successful Sisters,” and our mission is to promote & encourage the small business spirit & career development of women. The Boss Network is an online community of professional & entrepreneurial women who support each other through conversation, online and event-based networking. named by Forbes Magazine as one of the Top 10 Entrepreneurial Websites for Women & 10 Best Career Sites for Women. Cameka Smith – Founder